Captions = community
If you notice a video in your feed that has lots of comments, then you’re more likely to tap into it to read the conversation and maybe participate.
Even if you’re not getting 1000+ likes on each post, getting more than 10 comments stands out visually. For example 👇
10 caption ideas to get more comments
Rule of thumb: Keep it short. Don’t make your audience tap “see more” to read your full caption.
- How often do YOU [insert what you’re doing in your video]?
- What’s your favorite part of this [insert what’s depicted in your image/video]?
- Drop a [emoji] in the comments if you [something relevant to your video/image].
- Did you know: [fun fact].
- Double tap if [something relevant to your video/image].
- Tag a friend if [something relevant to your video/image].
- Comment with the emoji that sums up your #mood today.
- Describe your day in one word. Here’s mine: [insert word]
- Describe your day in three emojis. Here’s mine: [insert emojis]
- Did you try the recipe I posted? Comment below if you loved it (or hated it!)
- [for a carousel post] Which outfit should I wear? 1, 2, 3, or 4?
How to tell if you have a good captionAsk yourself:
- Is your caption in line with the rest of your content’s personality?
- Is there a clear call to action at the end of your caption?
- Is your caption easy to read? Or is it cluttered?
- What does your caption give your user to walk away with? .
Replies to comments that aren’t just “thank you”
Now that you’ve got a bunch of comments, give your followers more than a simple “thank you” to make them feel special.
Here are a few ideas to connect with your followers, at scale 👇
- that’s all u babe
- this is why ur my fav
- ur making me blush
- brb crying
- says u
- you’re an angel
- learned it from u
- in love wit u
- best comment award
- who, me?
- other way around
- all you
- current status: blushing
- says the goddess herself
Start earning with Kale
We've got everything you need to get rewarded for your fandom.Sign up